This area will show all documents uploaded to the /docs/SEND folder.
Documents in folders containing the word 'letter' or 'minute' are listed in the order they were uploaded, most recent upload at the top. Otherwise, documents are listed alphabetically.
- Parents Guide to Additional Needs - Graduated Pathway
- Positive behaviour and relationships policy 23
- Positive Behaviour poster
- SCSP TIS Charter
- SEND local offer
- SEND policy 2023 24
At Sapperton C of E Primary School we welcome everybody into our community and believe that all children should be provided with the opportunity to achieve their full potential.
At different times in their school life, a child may have a special educational need or disability (SEND).
This can be identified when a child's progress differs significantly to age related expectations in development, learning, communication, behaviour or emotional wellbeing. If, despite high quality teaching or interventions, these difficulties persist, a provision of SEND may be made.
We are committed to the early identification of barriers to learning and do this by:
- routinely monitoring the children through observation and class based or diagnostic assessments
- maintaining excellent communication with parents, carers and external agencies
- monitoring the effectiveness of interventions and class based learning
- meeting termly within school and with parents or carers to review successes and ongoing challenges
If you would like to know more about how we can support your child please contact us:
SENDCO: Miss Charlotte Preece
01285 760325 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a Trauma-informed school as part of the South Cotswold Schools Partnership Cluster (SCSP). As a cluster of schools, we have created an agreed charter in order to support learners across our locality.
This means that our practice is adapted to support all learners through a trauma-informed approach. Our Positive Behaviour and Relationships policy covers much of this approach.